Covert protection is one of the fastest-growing specializations in corporate and UHNW security– simultaneously enhancing threat mitigation and protective capabilities, while providing principals and families with an unmatched feeling of personal freedom. The Level 02 Program, available exclusively to prior Covert Executive Protection Program graduates, is the only training of its kind in the private sector. Level 02 delivers unparalleled opportunities to develop and enhance high-demand covert protection skills, with wide-ranging applications in corporate, family office, law enforcement, and government protective operations.
Available exclusively to graduates of the Level 01 Covert EP Training Program (CEP-301), the Advanced Level 02 Program (COV-401) builds upon baseline skills over an intensely challenging five-day training experience. Level 02 is designed for experienced executive protection agents and teams actively operating within a covert model, or shifting toward a covert model from more traditional overt or “low profile” protective operations.
This program teaches attendees how to conduct truly covert advances, how to plan complex covert protection operations, how to design long-term team/ unit strategies, and how to design and execute contingency plans in the field. The Level 02 Program provides the attendee with a deeper understanding of covert methodologies and planning, and incorporates increasingly
complex reality-based scenarios and field training exercises (FTXs) which will challenge every participant to push far beyond the current limits of their covert protection capabilities.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for graduates of the Covert EP Level 01 Training Program (CEP-301), as well as individuals currently working in a covert protection capacity, team leaders and managers of active covert protection details/ units, and those who will be doings so in the near future. Comparable covert protection experience and training (whether government or private sector) will be considered and approved on an individual basis.
Allied Universal® champions diversity in the EP industry and encourages qualified candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Participants will have the opportunity to acquire and/or further develop specialized skillsets for covert protection of principals within dynamic environments.
Topics of instruction include:
· Advanced Covert EP concepts
· Long term (deep) assignments
· Adapting to complex environments
· Planning CovPro assignments
· Contingency planning
· Complex Field exercises in varied and diverse environments
- Classroom Instruction
- Field Training Exercises (FTX)
- Numerous role players are employed throughout the program to simulate genuine hostile surveillance and hostile action, thereby teaching attendees the skills required to make critical decisions in the field. Role players range from amateur to professional in order to simulate real-world scenarios involving a spectrum of hostile elements.
- Discussion and Critiques
This program will be instructed by Ivor Terret and/or Shani Goren:
Ivor Terret, founder and CEO of Enablement Advisors, is currently based in Israel and was a founding member, team leader, and instructor of a government unit specializing in all areas of surveillance detection and covert protection, including projects involving heads of state and critical infrastructure.
Shani Goren is special project lead at Enablement Advisors.
Successful participants will be awarded a CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION for this program. Individuals who fail to meet the standards of this training program will not be qualified by the Academy, but will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Allied Universal is dedicated to the improvement and professionalization of the executive protection industry. Applicants for this program will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Certificate of Qualification from the Covert Executive Protection Level 01 Program, or a comparable certificate of qualification from a recognized government or private-sector training entity.
- Certificates of Attendance (indicating presence at a training program without evaluation of proficiency), will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Relevant professional experience in covert executive protection (whether government or private sector) will be considered in lieu of training prerequisites.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Demonstrably high degree of personal ethics and professionalism.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to attend this program, please contact Duke Speed, Senior Training Manager, Richard.Speed@aus.com or John Lower, Training Manager, John.Lower@aus.com. We’ll be glad to speak with you.
This is an intensive 5-day, 50-hour course. Instruction and field exercises typically run from 08:00 to 18:00, with certain exercises extending into the later evening.
- Standard registration: $3,250 USD
- Participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodations, and personal insurance (if desired). Accepted applicants will be notified as early as possible to allow ample time for arrangements and reservations.
- Allied Universal employees approved to attend this training may do so free of charge.
Registration & Confirmation
Please note that your seat will not be reserved until tuition is received. Tuition is refundable up to 30 days prior to training. Due to the sensitive nature of this program all applications are subject to review and vetting. Should any concerns arise in reference to your application you will be contacted by our training management team.
There Are No Upcoming Events
Check back or contact your administrator to ask about future events.