EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TRAINING PROGRAM (EPT-201)
The 6-day EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TRAINING PROGRAM (EPT-201) forms the capstone sixth module of our 13-day Executive Protection Academy. It is designed to deliver a comprehensive blend of both soft and hard executive protection skills for professionals of all experience levels, including entry-level, novice, and seasoned practitioners currently protecting Fortune 500 principals, UHNW individuals, and public figures.
This unique, modular training program is delivered via a hybrid combination of live, instructor-led instruction, challenging field exercises, and web-based/online components. The program culminates with a capstone full-mission-profile Situational Training Exercise (STX) in which students will be evaluated on the entire spectrum of skills encompassed by the curriculum.
Participants will receive dynamic instruction from real-world, operationally experienced instructors with decades of combined executive protection service in both domestic and international environments.
The Executive Protection Academy (EPA-301)
You are currently viewing the page for our 6-day EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TRAINING PROGRAM (EPT-201), This is also the sixth and final module of our comprehensive 13-day EXECUTIVE PROTECTION ACADEMY (EPA-301). To register for the full 13-day Academy, please see our catalogue for the latest offering THE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION ACADEMY (EPA-301)
The Executive Protection Training Program (EPT-201) focuses on skills and concepts which translate directly to corporate and UHNW protection environments. Students will develop competence and confidence in their skills through a blended, building-block approach. Ultimately, this program is designed to equip successful students for the central mission of every true executive protection professional.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training program is open to both public and private sector professionals, including federal, state, and local government; military; veteran; public safety (police, fire, EMS); and private security personnel. Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services champions diversity in the executive protection industry and encourages qualified individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Successful graduates of this instructor-led training program will be thoroughly qualified to lead, plan, coordinate, and conduct executive protection operations under various environmental conditions while operating as a member of a single or multi-agent executive protection detail.
Topics of instruction include, but are not limited to, the following:
- History and mission of executive protection
- Agent conduct, wellness, and best practices
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Organization of the protective detail
- Working with residential protection, security drivers, and support personnel
- Considerations within corporate and high-net-worth organizations
- Concepts of security and protective rings
- Executive protection arrivals
- Executive protection departures
- Motorcade operations and vehicle setup
- Walking coverage
- Protective intelligence
- Advance planning
- Site surveys
- Risk, threat, and vulnerability assessment
- Technology, communications, and specialized equipment
- Legal use of force
- Response to attack on principal (AOP)
- Non-emergency threat response
- Modes of transportation
- International executive protection considerations
- Other related subject matter
- Open-Enrollment Registration: Tuition is $3,300.00. Please note that your seat will not be reserved until tuition is received. Tuition is refundable up to 30 days prior to training. Due to the sensitive nature of this program all applications are subject to review and vetting. Should any concerns arise in reference to your application you will be contacted by our training management team. Open-Enrollment participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodations, and personal insurance (if desired).
- Employee Registration: Employees of Allied Universal Executive Protection and Intelligence Services who have been approved to attend this training through their chain of command may do so free of charge.
GUIDELINES, ATTIRE, AND EQUIPMENT
Following registration for this course you'll receive a confirmation email and Student Bulletin which will include additional program details, guidelines, expectations, dress code, and required equipment. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognize the vital importance of proactive measures to reduce the impact of the current public health emergency. All of our training programs incorporate daily temperature checks, self-screening questionnaires, enhanced cleaning practices, and other precautions as recommended by the CDC and local/ regional authorities.
Please see our events catalogue for current courses.