THE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION ACADEMY (EPA-301)
Executive protection professionals today face a myriad of challenging global threats. This asymmetrical environment creates the need for highly trained, professional executive protection practitioners who possess the leadership, technical, and communication skills to effectively safeguard their respective Principal(s).
This 15-day/138-plus hour Executive Protection Academy (EPA-301) delivers instruction on critical executive protection skills with unmatched relevance and unparalleled depth. This academy was designed to deliver a comprehensive blend of both soft and hard executive protection skills for professionals of all experience levels, including entry-level, novice, and seasoned practitioners currently protecting Fortune 500 principals, UHNW individuals, and public figures.
This unique, modular academy is delivered via a hybrid combination of live, instructor-led instruction, challenging field exercises, and web-based/online components. The academy culminates with a capstone full-mission-profile Situational Training Exercise (STX) in which students will be evaluated on the entire spectrum of skills encompassed by the curriculum.
Participants will receive dynamic instruction from real-world, operationally experienced instructors with decades of combined executive protection service in both domestic and international environments.
TRAINING FORMAT & PREREQUISITES
Those who operate at the forefront of the executive protection industry place a high value on time—and know how challenging it can be to schedule extended periods for training. The modular format of this academy provides students with the option of attending all, one, or a combination of the six courses which comprise the Executive Protection Academy within a 12-month period.
Successful completion of the six courses (enumerated below) is required to receive the Executive Protection Academy (EPA-301) Certificate of Qualification. Courses are delivered consecutively during the Executive Protection Academy (EPA-301), and are also available as stand-alone courses throughout the year.
THE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION ACADEMY (EPA-301):
TACTICAL EMERGENCY CASUALTY CARE (TEC-201)
- Executive Protection Academy Module 01 of 06
- 1-day/8-instructor contact hours
DEFENSIVE TACTICS & USE OF FORCE (DTC-201)
- Executive Protection Academy Module 02 of 06
- 3-days/24 instructor contact hours
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION DEFENSIVE & SECURITY DRIVING (DRV-201)
- Executive Protection Academy Module 03 of 06
- 1-day/8-instructor contact hours
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION HANDGUN (HGN-201)
- Executive Protection Academy Module 04 of 06
- 1-day/8 instructor contact hours
ACTIVE THREAT RESPONSE FOR THE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION AGENT (ATR-201)
- Executive Protection Academy Module 05 of 06
- 3-days/24 instructor contact hours
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TRAINING PROGRAM (EPT-201)
- Executive Protection Academy Module 06 of 06
- 6-days/48 instructor contact hours
The Executive Protection Training Program focuses on skills and concepts which translate directly to corporate and UHNW protection environments. Students will develop competence and confidence in their skills through a blended, building-block approach. Ultimately, this program is designed to equip successful students for the central mission of every true executive protection professional.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training program is open to both public and private sector professionals, including federal, state, and local government; military; veteran; public safety (police, fire, EMS); and private security personnel. Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services champions diversity in the executive protection industry and encourages qualified individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Successful graduates of this instructor-led training program will be thoroughly qualified to lead, plan, coordinate, and conduct executive protection operations under various environmental conditions while operating as a member of a single or multi-agent executive protection detail.
Topics of instruction include, but are not limited to, the following:
- History and mission of executive protection
- Agent conduct, wellness, and daily best practices
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Organization of the protective detail
- Concepts of security and protective rings
- Executive protection arrivals
- Executive protection departures
- Motorcade operations
- Walking coverage
- Protective intelligence
- Advance planning
- Site surveys
- Room sweeps
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasure (TSCM) introduction
- Technology, communications, and specialized equipment for EP
- NAEMT Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (Certified by the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians)
- Single agent and multi-agent cover and evacuation with a Principal
- Modes of transportation security best practices
- Executive protection driving and vehicle dynamics
- Culmination driving exercise with stimulus
- Executive protection handgun techniques
- Single hand shooting
- Single hand immediate action drills
- Grappling shot technique
- Forward and shoulder behind hip takedown
- Holds and escorts/joint manipulations
- Knife defense
- Full mission profile culmination exercise with Principal
- Other related subject matter
Tuition is $9,770.88. PLEASE NOTE: Registration via the page you're currently viewing enables you to attend all six modules of THE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION ACADEMY (EPA-301) in consecutive order during this session. To register for a single module, or to view alternate delivery dates, please see our events catalogue for current courses.
Your seat will not be reserved until tuition is received. Tuition is refundable up to 30 days prior to training. Due to the sensitive nature of this program all applications are subject to review and vetting. Should any concerns arise in reference to your application you will be contacted by our training management team.
Participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodations, and personal insurance (if desired). Accepted applicants will be notified as early as possible to allow ample time for arrangements and reservations.
Allied Universal Executive Protection and Intelligence Services EMPLOYEES approved to attend this training may do so free of charge.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND TRAINING VENUES
Guidelines, required equipment, training venue addresses, and other relevant information will be provided in your email confirmation once you've registered for this event.
We recognize the importance of proactive measures to reduce the impact of the current public health emergency. All of our training programs incorporate health protocols as recommended by the CDC, local/ regional authorities, and Allied Universal health and safety policies.
If you have questions about the Executive Protection Academy, prerequisites, or other training opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION ACADEMY (EPA-301) OCT 16th - 30th 2024, Las Vegas NV. 8AM - 5PM PSTWednesday, Oct 16, 2024 at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT